2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
2/3 cup butter
3 tablespoons whipping cream
3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350°
1. Sift together 2 cups flour and 2/3 cup powdered sugar.
2. Cut in 3/4 cup softened butter using a pastry blender or fork just until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Pat mixture on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
1. Bring brown sugar, honey, 2/3 cup butter, and whipping cream to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in pecans.
2. Pour hot filling into prepared crust.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
4. Cool completely before cutting into squares.