8 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
1 1⁄2cups mayonnaise
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 celery ribs, sliced
1 cup onion, minced
5 hard-boiled eggs
- "Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done. Cool to room temperature.
- Place diced potatoes in large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add celery and onions and mix well.
- Stir in eggs.
- Sprinkle a little paprika on top."