Cowboy Casanova: 15 Signs You’re a Southern Gentleman
- You probably have facial hair, or a permanent case of 5 o’clock shadow.
- You love and respect your momma.
- You have two styles:
Ragged cap, mud spattered denim, and optional shirt or plaid flannel
Dapper as Hell: bowtie, sport coat and a bright smile
- You work hard no matter the work, time, situation, or stakes.
- When it comes to treating a lady, you do it with the utmost respect and admiration. You pick up the tab, laugh at her jokes, walk her to her door, shake her dad’s hand with a firm grip, compliment her mother’s house and wait for the goodbye kiss. Ladies know a cowboy rides better.
- You try not to cuss in front of women-especially your mother-but around the boys your mouth is fouler than the barn floor.
- You have a respectable handshake and the manners to match, “yes, ma’am and sir.”
- Your manners are impeccable and of an old fashion.
- A coke and bourbon/whiskey is just as sweet as ice tea for you.
- You’re very passionate and perhaps so much so that it often leads you to be a bit hot headed and stubborn.
- You enjoy your guns and cleaning them.
- You have a great appetite and an appreciation for home cooked meals.
- You don’t look for a fight, but if you absolutely needed to, you could finish one pretty damn fast.
- Your curiosity gets you into some serious trouble but also a lot of fun.
- Your truck was your first love.