1. Use white eye liner to make your eyes seem larger and more alert. Perfect for a photoshoot...or concealing your hangover.
2. Out of eyeliner? No biggie. Use a flat brush and mascara to do the trick.
3. A cosmetic sponge will make the perfect ombre nail. Simply apply the colors you want in lines across the sponge and dab.
4. Set lipstick with translucent powder.
5. Make your own "falsies" with baby powder. Dab a Qtip in some baby powder, and then run it over your lashes. Apply mascara and your lashes will be longer.
6. Placing a spoon against the corner of your eye will give you the perfect wing!
7. Wrap a rubber band around your nail to insure the perfect French manicure.
8. Elmer's Glue makes it easy to remove tough nail polish--such as glitter polish or stickers.
9. Flat iron your braids for the perfect hair crimp.
10. Kool-Aid can be used as a quick and easy lip stain.
11. Polish jewelry with Alka-Seltzer.
12. Use baby powder as dry shampoo. It gets out all of the grease and grime, as well as leaves your hair smelling lovely! If you're a brunette, add a bit of cocoa powder to the mix. Red head? Cinnamon.
13. To make your perfume last longer, apply Vaseline to your skin.
14. Baby oil makes for an excellent and effective makeup remover.
15. Make your hair seem thicker by applying a layer of eye shadow down your part.
16. Tee shirts make for a better hair drying method than towels. They're more absorbent.
17. Apply Vaseline around your nails before painting them. That way, any excess polish can be wiped off with ease.
18. Use a flat iron to iron shirt collars.
19. Shaving cream removes makeup stains from clothes in a flash.
20. White wine removes red wine. You're welcome.
21. To prop up your ponytail, insert two bobby pins vertically into the hair band.
22. Soak your nails in ice water to make them dry faster.
23. Use cold green tea bags to decrease eye puffiness.
24. A dab of Visine will decrease the redness of any pimple.
25. Smile more :D