The kind of information we collect about you When we may share information about you with others How we keep your information safe What to do if you think our information is incorrect
What information do we collect?
We may obtain information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information for payments. Name and email information is requested to voluntarily join our email distribution list. All other information obtained from you is used solely to process a transaction on your behalf and is not retained beyond the transaction period. Redneck Couture does not utilize third services to obtain information about individuals.
How does Redneck Couture use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you upon your consent and request to join our promotional mailing lists and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails or text messages to confirm your order status and shipment
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you if necessary regarding the status or availability of your order
You always have the choice opt out of receive marketing information by email or telephone. For instructions on opting out, please contact email@example.com
When do we share information about you?
Redneck Couture does not share any information about you without your express permission except as necessary process transactions or to comply with laws or regulations, or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request.
We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform shipping or transactional services on our behalf. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
How do we protect your information?
We have in place certain physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. Credit card and other payment information is protected with the appropriate safeguards as required in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards and is purged as necessary. Redneck Couture utilizes industry recognized encryption methods to ensure that any information stored on our servers is secure from intrusion or misuse.
What can you do if you think your information we have about you is incorrect?
If you have reason to think our information about you is inaccurate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.